Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fuckin'A

I'm down to 7.5mg of oxy now and I think I'm gonna die! 3 to 4 times a day,no... only 3. My skin literally feels like it's going to peel off of my arms and hands. This is fucking crazy!
I don't recommend that anyone do this alone like I am. I got clonidine which "helps with withdrawal " fucking yea right. I know this is my first words since I dropped down by half! THAT'S EVEN BAD!!! Oxycodone withdrawal sucks! Fucking crazy thing is is I have a full bottle of 30mg oxys sitting next to me and I refuse to take a normal dose. Half it is. Down from 30mg tablets 4 times a day to 7.5 4 times a day... FUCK I can't type. All these people tell you "oh you can do it!" Have no idea what I'm going thru. I wish they could feel like this for 15 minutes to understand then they might eat their words. I hate this. My mind is STRONG but my body is kicking it's own ass. More later today.... but my 3am awakening sucks. If I could just out of a window I might. It's one of those things where if you were standing on a high bridge you might conifer jumping,even the most strong headed person. FUCK. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment